Sunday, July 06, 2008

Wearing emotions on your sleeve.

Lately, I've been creatively feeling great. Writing a couple of new scripts, planning out future projects and side-projects. Career-wise I feel optimistic.

Yet, there's the other side of me that's feeling "down-on-the-dumps" to put it nicely. I think I've been wearing my emotions on my sleeve with claws digging into the arm for the past few weeks. Yes, we all can get too emotional sometimes. Some of us more than others. I being one of them. But you'd never know that something is or was wrong. Unless it's something major, then I'll make the exception. I'm just all smiles as usual on the outside. Little ol' me. =) <-- I put a smiley face just to prove it.

The only saving grace is working on my writings. Keeps me occupied from everything and keeps me from doing really stupid.

Song of the week: Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb" (from "The Wall" LP)

No comments:

 
web statistics