Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lomo Pika Pika

I was recently searching the interweb for various info on toy cameras. I've mentioned before that one of my passions is photography and I've been wanting to get back to my roots again with using film. Lomography is type of photography using the 120 medium format. The camera's are made of plastic, but they do take some awesomely cool pictures. There's a great community of people who love it, too.

Anyway...as I was comparing cameras and looking at photo samples, I came across this little video. Using the Diana F+ and the fun of light painting animation. They call it Pika Pika over in Asia. There's a tons of videos like it out there, but mostly use a digital camera to capture. The thing that intrigued me is that they used a analog film camera for this little project. It's really neat. Check it out. Makes me feel like trying it out for myself.

Hmmmm...that give me an idea!!


No comments:

 
web statistics