Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the creativity flow

So many plans, so little time. I'm ready to get those creative juices flowing once again. Let them flow like a river from the page and onto the screen. It's not like I haven't stopped being creative. Quite the opposite really. I've been working on different sets as a background artist for the past year as well as writing quite a bit and currently producing a project right now.  So as you can see the creativity has been flowing.

But there is one thing that has been stagnant in me for the past couple of years. I haven't made a film in quite a while.  I'm ready to shoot another one. I'm more than ready. It's the only thing that's been plaguing my mind these past several months. That's my passion. I love making movies. I haven't made something original in quite a while. The urge to make something from the depths of my ever-wandering mind.

I feel at home behind the lens of a camera. Seeing the images from my imagination come to life by the performance of the actors, their surroundings and the crew that puts it together.  I've got the script ready. I've set my target for the summer. *crossing fingers* Now it's just a matter of getting everything together.

No comments:

 
web statistics