Thursday, May 27, 2010

Adventures


I consider vacations to be an adventure. Each day is something new in terms of what you make of it. I'm enjoying my trip home to the Philippines. Seeing my family, catching up on old times and creating new memories. I wish my visits didn't have to be spread so far apart. The last few days have been wonderful. Town celebrations, daily outings, food, food and more food.

Adventures.

It's Friday here as I write this meaning I'm approaching the 1-week mark of this trip. Leaving only 1-week more before my return home to the US.

I'm amazed at how much and how little things have changed. Mixing with the old and the new. Upon my arrival. I felt as if no times has passed. I walked the street just like any other person. It's not too often that I find myself at home in a place other than my home in Los Angeles.

No comments:

 
web statistics