Saturday, June 05, 2010

I left my heart...

...in the Philippines!!

Here I am once again at the airport. This time at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. I write this from my blackberry as I can't get access to the wifi here for some reason. But I'll keep this brief as we are close to boarding. It's a little past 9:30pm Saturday, June 5th here -- sitting and waiting for my flight back to Los Angeles. Heading back to the hustle of life like work, paying off bills and other things.

It's always hard for me to leave every time I travel to the Philippines. Mainly because majority of my family is here. Many adventures and stories I will keep. Tons of laughter and a couple tears, but mostly laughter. Two weeks is definitely never enough.

Sure I'll always keep in touch through email and such, but seeing them is completely different. To see their smiling faces up close and not on a computer screen. I already long for the next time I will get such an opportunity for my feet to once again touch Philippine soil.

I miss them already!


--
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

 
web statistics