Sunday, September 05, 2010

Some Random Musings

Reflecting back to the first half of the year, I sometimes wonder...what in the world have I accomplished? It all seems like a big blur. I guess that may be a good thing meaning I've kept myself busy. Though, I would like to remember what those things that kept me occupied. There have been difficult times, where I felt my future was sort of in question. But that fear has subsided a bit as I'm more determined now to make my future a good one.

I guess a little meditation and reflection or something else all together was all I needed to jolt me awake. I would add the support I've always gotten from my close confidants and colleagues. Always believing that I can accomplish anything I set my sights on.

Why all this doubt and second guessing? I don't know. At least it helps push me to get things done!



--
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

 
web statistics