Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!! The ghouls and goblins are coming out to play tonight.

But first...I've also started doing a daily photo blog of sorts. Please visit, if you want. Add it to your bookmarks and/or readers. I really appreciate all you readers who take your time to reads all my ramblings. I may eventually end up using that as the permanent home for Misadventures. Or I may keep this one as for primarily news on current projects and the other one for my random musings. I don't know just yet. Anyway... Check it out: http://jrazon.tumblr.com I've already got quite a bit of photos I've put up.

Now back to the subject of Halloween. I'm a little excited to watch the premiere of a new show called The Walking Dead. Finally, zombies on TV!!! We've already for vampires. (i.e. True Blood)

No comments:

 
web statistics