Sunday, October 07, 2007

The first week of October. Which means Halloween is just around the corner. Dang... I still need to decide what I'm going to be this year. I haven't even really thought of it. I'll eventually thing os something.

Although, I am loving the blanket weather at night. Being bundled up on the most comfortable comforter ever (well, to me at least).

As I mentioned last week, Five Foot Filmworks is venturing into new territory. We're still making film, of course. But this new side has gotten me really excited. Things are going along nicely. A planned deadline of late Decmeber/early January is the target, so keep an eye out. I'll eventually make a formal announcement when the time comes. But for now, I'll just keep you all in suspense as to what it might be.

Mwhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

 
web statistics