Monday, October 15, 2007

I was M.I.A. yesterday. Sorry about that. But I'm making up for it now. I wasn't feeling well over the weekend hence my lack of on-time bloggage. Anywho... it's the day after so yeah.

Last Wednesday was the online release of the new Radiohead album "In Rainbows". I have two words for you. LOVE IT!!!!! It's really good. Probably one of their best. Along with "OK Computer" and "Kid A". Constantly been listening to it along with the new Foo Fighters album "Echoes, Silence, Patience, & Grace". Go check them out to hear some great music.

Still working on that new business venture for Five Foot Filmworks. Progress is going along real well. I think I may just hit my target as of yet, but knock on wood that things will go as they have been going so far.

Halloween is coming up and I need to figure out that I'm gonna be. I have a week or so, so I still have some time. Ghouls, ghosts and goblins are getting ready to come out for a good time.

No comments:

 
web statistics