Sunday, November 18, 2007

Grand Opening!!!!

Dear fellow readers...

I'm proud to announce the grand opening of my online arts and crafts shop. Please stop by and check it out. Click the link below.

Five Foot Store

There's a few items at the moment, but the store will be growing with new items and designs. As well as other items from artists. So you budding artists have artwork you'd like to sell. Look me up.

Also I've updated by personal website. Updated by director reel and finally put up my producer's reel. Click here.

As well as opening the official Five Foot Filmworks website. Click here.

Please check those out.

Aside from that, it's just been a very VERY busy week for me. Keeping myself productive is what I like. If I'm idle for too long, I get a bit impatient. Haha... You wouldn't like it when I'm impatient.

Lastly, I just want to wish you all a happy and safe thanksgiving. Mmmmm...turkey!!!
Ciao!

No comments:

 
web statistics