Sunday, November 25, 2007

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving filled with delicious food. I've definitely did.

December is fast approaching, then 2007 is gone. Just like that. Crazy that after Halloween everything seems to go twice as fast as we think it's going. Looking back, I think I've accomplished quite a bit. Although some if it feels like a blur. Hopefully next year will be the same, but more. I have a feeling. I have a few things on my list that I'd love to get done next year. As in shoot an new film (as soon as I raise the $$$, travel for a few far off places. Go back home to the Philippines to see mi familia. A big one would be to have my film play in some festivals. There's more but I don't want to say anything until it will actually happen.

Here's hoping that the last month of the year will be prosperous.

No comments:

 
web statistics