Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hellooooooo February!!!!! One month already gone. Time really does seem like it's going fast. That means I turn another year older in less than two week. It's also the year of the Rat, which in Chinese astrology was the animal the year I was born. It's the first in the 12 year cycle. So this could be a good/lucky year for me. *Knock on wood*

On another upside... I final got my first sale of custom buttons, which brings a smile to my face. Oddly enough, it's from my high school alma matter. I was actually surprised that some of my former teachers remember me at all. Well, it wasn't really that long ago when I graduated high school. Ok, some years have passed. But I gotta tell you, I was never the brightest student, in fact was one of those who had to take summer school for nearly failing a class or had to have a parent/teacher conference for a not so stellar grade. I was never in the popular crowd or one of those who got teased a lot. I was voted most-likely to become a nun, although I don't know how that came about. I'm still questioning that to this day. (Not really)

I veered away from that kind of stuff. I remained "neutral," as I like to call it. I just did my thing and miraculously graduated high school. So, where am I going with this ramble. I don't know. I guess the memories just came back at the thought of doing something for my alma matter.

No comments:

 
web statistics