Sunday, May 04, 2008

We've had some weird weather this past week here in good ol' SoCal. The previous weekend into the first couple of days of the week felt like summer has kicked into full swing, but luckily by the middle of the week it cooled down a bit.

In less than two weeks I'll be flying to the philippines. Visiting family. I can tell you now that my mind is beginning to go into vacation mode. Haha... A better way to put it -- It's like waiting anxiously on the last day of school for the bell to ring. Looking at the clock as the minutes and seconds roll slowly by. The final words of the teacher go in one ear and out the other. All the moments where you wish time couldn't go any faster. Oh, those memories. But I don't want it to go too fast or that vacation will go by in a blink. That's the way it goes, right?

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

 
web statistics