Sunday, May 11, 2008

I've ended another chapter in my life and will be beginning the next one. Spreading my tiny wings once again in this big world.

We always wonder why certain events or moments happen. I believe that they occur for many reasons that help guide our lives to where they will go. I feel fortunate to have the experiences I've been able to have. The good, the bad and the ugly. I've always been an optimistic person, who likes to dream big. But sometimes I need to experience some type of hardship to know where I'm headed. Let's just say everything is always a lesson learned.

With this transition, comes the amazing support I've had from my friends, family and a few strangers at a time when I feel vulnerable at the thought of being back in a semi-uncharted territory. I'm forever grateful to have them in my life. It brings tears to my eyes. Literally. I think this past week was the most I teared up or cried in a long while. That's a good thing.

I had hopes that this previous chapter would have turned out alright, but it wasn't meant to be. It just became too much for me. It's not that I couldn't handle it. Not that way at all. I may be small, but I can handle a truck load. I had a lot of moments where I wanted to just walk out right then and there. Yet, I stuck with it for as long as I can. Don't worry I won't put a list up. Otherwise this would be longer than what I had intended to write.

Anyone who knows me knows I work myself like a well-oiled machine on overdrive to get what is needed done and more. It's what happens in return that took it's toll on me. Metaphorically speaking, it was like juggling cars for a few peanuts. I would rather do crap work and be happy than do good work and be miserable. That's basically the sum of it in a nutshell as to the abrupt end in this chapter of my book of life.

How will this next chapter start? I don't know. I'm sure it'll be another exciting adventure. Can't wait to experience how it unfolds.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

 
web statistics