Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two Parts

Part 1: Reflection of the week

How I long to see the faces of close friends and dear loved ones. They're the ones that keep you from going insane and bring you to some sort of realization. In times of f'ed up craziness and in times of pure joy. The listener of all the stories and rants. You know you can count on them.


Part 2: Converse

Lately, I'm really digging the latest commercial from Converse with Pharrell, Santogold and the lead singer of The Strokes, Julian Casablancas. The song is called "My Drive Thru". It's catchy a tune. Not too much pop with a hint of rock. I like it. You can download the full song from the converse website. Anyway, the commercial/music vid is really awesome. Mixed live action and animation simulated to look like paper cut-outs. Damn makes me wish I came up with an idea like that. hehe...


No comments:

 
web statistics