Sunday, August 31, 2008

The end of summer

Trial and error is always the best way to get the right things done sometimes. To know if you've done the right or wrong and how you can possibly fix them. Like trying to perfect a recipe to a scrumptious dish.

It's now the start of September. It starts the beginning of the school year for some as summer vacation officially comes to an end. I remember those days. I loathed having to go back. I wouldn't even be able to sleep the night before because I was anxious or that I didn't want to start school again. But I was excited to see my friends again. A person can only do so much in the span of a two and a half month time away from school especially for a teenager who wasn't really into malls and shopping and watched daytime dramas or cartoons all day.

Those were that days.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

 
web statistics