Monday, October 27, 2008

I know, I know. I'm a day late. I've been busy this past weekend. Let's just say I had some important stuff I had to take care of.

So Friday is Halloween. Time for the ghouls and ghosts to come out and play. This year I've decided to go as one of my favorite persons of all time. Audrey Hepburn. Most notably Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'll post a pic in next weeks post.

I'm actually making an effort for Halloween this year because I've managed to achieve something in my life that I've been struggling with for a long time. One of the things I've promised myself was when I achieve this goal I will go as Audrey Hepburn. I'm really proud of myself for actually sticking to my promise. It was a real struggle, but I was determined to get it done. With this accomplishment I feel that I can accomplish anything.

No comments:

 
web statistics