Saturday, November 01, 2008

Lately, I've been craving foods from back home. (i.e. Philippines) I guess you can say I'm feeling home-sick for the place. I miss my family.

Anyway, I hope you all had a fun-filled and safe Halloween. As promised last week, here's a pic of me as Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's. My Halloween costume for this year. Not sure how i'm going to top it next year. But I'll think of something.





Took me forever to put my hair up. Haven't used so much hairspray and bobby pins in my life. I'm not the type to usually wear my hair up. Maybe a nice pony tail every once in a while. This is atrributed to achieving one of my personal goal that I've struggled with for years. Let's just say I'm 30+lbs lighter than I was at the beginning of the year. I feel healthy, my self-esteem is much better, I feel like I have more energy. All the positives that have improved my life for the better.

It's now the beginning of November. Make sure you set your clock ahead one hour today as daylight savings ends today. Meaning it will get darker faster and the sun will come out earlier. I prefer it this way rather than daylight savings. Now I'm only left to wonder how will the year end?

No comments:

 
web statistics