Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trying something new

Hello fellow readers. I'm feeling optimistic as I'm trying my hand at something new. Not even film related, but still in the arts and creative aspect. Maybe I can turn it into a film one day. (Maybe) As to what that new thing is... I won't say just yet. I'll leave you all in suspense for now. When it happens I'm sure to post it up here. This is something that I'm very proud of. It's a bit exciting for me and something I can definitely add to the ol' resume of many thing that I've done. I guess you can say that I'm a "Jane of all trades".

Next, I just want to announce the 2009 launch of my redesigned website. I thought it needed a fresh look for a new year. It's much more simpler and hopefully easy to navigate. Take a look around. Enjoy!

www.jenniferrazon.com

Also the other day I saw this video of a guy named Andrea Vadrucci aka Vadrum. He's really damn good drummer from Italy. He's got other videos on his youtube channel too. The one below is him playing to "The Barber of Seville" and "Super Mario Bros." He also does The Simpsons and others. Anyway... take a look.




No comments:

 
web statistics