Sunday, January 11, 2009

Words flowing onto paper

One full week down however many left to go until 2010. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, so let's focus on this week. In between job hunting, family stuff and working on my projects, etc, I've managed to keep myself busy which quite amazing to me. Before the new year, my day usually consists of my sitting in front my computer, staring at a blank final draft document or blinking cursor waiting for words to begin flowing from my brain to my fingertips. Then maybe going for a short walk.

Now I'm back in the writing mood again.

I actually brushed off the dust from some of the old stuff I've written over the years like a collection of poems and story ideas. Piles of notebooks and scraps of paper that I've built up. It's more than a storage box worth. Reading back on some of them, I'm surprised at what a vivid imagination I had when I was younger. No wonder I never paid attention in high school. Then again it's those constant ideas that drive me to keep going.

No comments:

 
web statistics