Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Ramblings

It's Sunday already?!?! Wow... It caught me off guard a bit as I'm not quite prepared to this week's post. GAH!!!! What to do, what to do???

*************************************

I've got so many ideas in my little noggin, I just need to find an outlet to get them out. Sometime I feel like I'm in some sort of "limbo." Like am I doing the right thing? Am I going the right way? Why am I worrying about the littlest things? I've got plans and I need to implement them in some way. I'm not lazy, by any means. I know when a job needs to get done, I make sure it gets done.

I don't know. I feel like I'm lost. I feel confused. I feel like I've stalled. Not to mention the sh*t economy isn't doing anything to help. I guess I'm just full of the "I don't know." A mixed bag of so many emotions with the various pressures of life creeping up on me. It just plain sucks. F**K!!!!

The other day I read a short script by a good friend and I actually wished that something similar to his story would happen. It's one of those "may the best man win" situations. It kind happens all the time. But I like the way my friend had it his script.





Side note: new posts this week on Bread + Butter. Click icon link to the right and check out some cool recipes and other goodies.

No comments:

 
web statistics