Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring

It's officially spring. That means the weather will be nicer. (Hopefully) In California though, I must admit that we're pretty spoiled in getting some nice weather almost all the time. I can begin wearing flip-flops. (sort of) And time for that dreaded spring cleaning. Argh!!! Although, I don't really remember a time when I actually did my spring cleaning during spring.

This week we saw the tragic death of actress Natasha Richardson, who was 45. Many may know her from the movie The Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan. She was also in Nell and Maid In Manhattan. Daughter of Vanessa Redgrave, sister of Joel Richardson (nip/tuck) and wife to Liam Neeson. I did not know her personally, but I enjoyed some of her work.

I'm always amazed by how a tragedy of a public figure can have an affect on so many people, me included. Sure tragedies happen everyday, but when the person involved is someone who lives part of their life in the public eye, we can't help but take it on some personal sort of level.

It reaffirms the notion that we don't know when we'll take our last breath or when we'll close our eyes forever. Take every moment and appreciate it. Life's very precious and you only get one chance live it.

Peace and love to you all.

No comments:

 
web statistics