Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.

Because the new Star Trek movie comes out this week. I'm really excited to see it. I'm a fan of TNG (The Next Generation). I've seen a few episodes of the original. I've heard nothing but positive reviews of this. It's just cool to see a franchise that seemed to be gathering a bit of dust and mothballs get a fresh new coat of paint.

The writing has been going steady. I'm happy about that. I just have to keep plugging away until I get something done. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that something good will occur in the near future. I'm keeping optimistic. I'm keeping positive. I'm liking the stories I'm writing right now, so that's wonderful for me.

So for now, I'll keep this week's post short as I should be "working." (*wink,wink*)

Anyway...here's the trailer for Star Trek. Live long and prosper!

No comments:

 
web statistics