Sunday, September 20, 2009

On The Road

Nothing much to write about this week. Thought I'd share a few photos I took from the road when I visited Santa Barbara earlier this month. Oh, I did finished the 5th draft of my screenplay and made a title change to it. Definitely making good progress, folks. I'm happy about that. The new title works better than the previous one. Titles are very important for any film. It can either give away too much or just enough to whet the viewers appetite. You'd want the latter, of course. The new title of my script is... Well... I'm not going to say just yet. I'll just leave you with this small collection of photos I like to call On The Road. Yes, just like the Jack Kerouac book, which is a personal favorite of mine.







 



 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

 
web statistics