Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Vibes

I hope you all had a lovely and filling Thanksgiving. I sure did. I've been in a good mood lately. Even when sometimes the situation at hand isn't a good one. Why the happy peppy mood? Could it be that the Christmas spirit in the air? Maybe. But I do feel like move up an inch from that long ladder towards one of my many goals. It may seem like small move, but it's a pretty big inch to achieve.

Sorry to sound a bit vague, but I don't want to say what it is yet. I don't want to jinx all the good vibes I've got going. I will tell you in time, but just not yet. Plus, you'll definitely know when I've reached it. I'll be screaming it from the rooftops or, at least, typing it in the biggest font size on this blog. Though, I could use more good vibes if you've got any to send my way. In return, I'll send good vibes to you. Sounds like a fair trade, right?


This week's movie Trailer:



Nine
Directed by Rob Marshall. Starring Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Judi Dench, Nicole Kidman,  Sophia Loren,  Kate Hudson and Fergie.

Synopsis via Wikipedia:
Having reached the age of forty, director Guido Contini is facing a midlife crisis that is stifling his creativity and leading him into a variety of complicated romantic involvements. As he struggles to complete his latest film, he is forced to balance the numerous formative women in his life, including his wife, his mistress, his film star muse, his confidant and costume designer, an American fashion journalist, the whore from his youth, and his mother.


I'm a sucker for a good musical. I grew up listening and watching them. Music and dance comes second to my passion for film. I hear the broadway version was great, too. This is definitely one that I've been waiting for. Besides, with a talented cast like that, you can't help but be excited for it.

Opens Christmas Day.


No comments:

 
web statistics