Sunday, November 22, 2009

Twenty-Ten

November is half gone and Thanksgiving is this week. Where has the time gone? I hear the clock ticking as the year comes to a close. I can't wait for 2009 to be over and for 2010 to begin. Twenty-Ten. It has a nice ring, don't it? Say it with me. Twenty-Ten. Not bad. This year has been filled with so many random questions filling my head. I'm just hoping that it will all get better from here on out. I'm still optimistic and hopeful and all that jazz. I think positive thoughts and send good vibes to help me through the most tough times. I do believe that it does play some kind of role in affecting the things around us. Yet, sometimes I feel that the way things are, it's not enough.

Then doubts set in and that's something I don't want plaguing my mind. There have been times when I wished I knew what the future held for me. The magic crystal ball we all wish existed. Oh magic crystal ball, what does 2010 have in store for me? But then again...I like not knowing the future.

Anyway, here's a little something to (hopefully) put you in the Christmas and holiday mood. A little classic song by Nat King Cole that never fails for puts a smile on my face. Enjoy!


No comments:

 
web statistics