Sunday, January 17, 2010

Please donate!!

Oh, it's that time of the week. Sunday. Meaning the next day is Monday. Sorry. Don't mean to rub it in, but it true. Tomorrow is Monday. I'm reminded of that old Mama's and Papa's song. Anyway... half the month is now gone and within that time span many natural disasters have occurred. A few days ago a big quake shook the country of Haiti. Leaving it in total devastation. It's heartbreaking seeing the images. All the suffering and pain and loss. Especially those in Haiti. A country with so little and suffering so big. I cannot begin to imagine the chaos on the streets. It makes me feel lost and helpless. Here I am sitting comfortably in front of my desk writing this blog, while it's the complete opposite over in Haiti. It puts a lot of things into perspective.

The best way I can thing of to help is to donate. Everyone that has a cell phone (which is basically all or most of you reading this) can donate directly to the red cross by texting 'Haiti' to 90999. The $10 will be directly charged to your cell phone bill. It's easy and simple. Really every little bit helps.

No comments:

 
web statistics