Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What goes around comes around

...And with good reasons.What those reasons are...I have no idea.

I'm loving the rainy weather we're having right now in Los Angeles. It's a bit funny when people here freak out when it does. It's just water. With maybe some thunder and lightning for effect. It doesn't always have to be sunshine, roses and mimosas in California. But that is not the point of this post.

World works in mysterious ways. Doesn't it? There always persons, places and things that come around in our lives more than once. Sometimes they occur within a short period of time. Sometimes they occur after years have passed. There's a purpose in them that we can't quite figure out. Some call it 'fate', some call God's will, others may call it whatever they want. Either way, it was meant to be. I was reading my horocope a few days ago and it mentioned something about feeling nostalgic. Though, I feel like a lot of the time, on that particular day it rang true. Something or someone from years gone by returns. The outcome of this return is a positive one, I'm happy to say. One I can see continuing for many years. Oh, the little optimist in me is jumping up and down.

On another note, with my little brain swimming in ideas, I think I'm on the verge or writing another script. I think. Currently working out some of the kinks, but I've got the basics there. What about the other script I wrote last year, you may ask? I'm still wholeheartedly working to get it made. Make no mistake about that. It's on the top of my list of things to accomplish. Anyone who knows me, knows my dedication to getting things done. So I will get it done. Even if it means an arms and a leg with some blood, sweat and maybe a few tears.

Oh, I'm writing this from my phone. Testing out if I remember how to send posts from email. Hope this works.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

 
web statistics