Thursday, January 07, 2010

Try

Alright. I promised myself that I'd TRY to post more than just weekly on this little ol' blog of mine. Even if it's a little sentence or two. Looks like I've past that part. It feels a bit overwhelming as I want to write and share a lot of things, but my brain just doesn't want to function as well as I'd like. Well...at least today. 

It's close to being the first full week into the new year. Goals have yet to be met, but I'm sure I will get there. I've been fortunate to be where I am now personally and professionally.  During those idle moments of the day, I'm left wondering -- what will this year be like? How can I make it different from the last? More questions than answers. Jumbled with random ideas. These thoughts running laps in my head like a hamster in a giant wheel going to nowhere. The hamster looks like it will be going for a while longer.

No comments:

 
web statistics