Sunday, January 03, 2010

Welcome to 2010!!

The first post of the year and I'm a bit clueless as to what I should write about. I guess I'm still on that holiday high. The new year is here and a sense of hope, optimism and cheeriness seems to fill the air -- at least for me. 2009 was a mixed bag of up's and down's. I'm glad to say that the year ended on a slightly high note. Aside from a trip to Disneyland, I got through the last month alright. This year I've got plans and goals and ideas I want to implement. Adventures I'm ready to have and venturing into the unknown both personally and professionally. I may just blog more frequently here aside from my regular Sunday post. It does say "occasionally random" on the banner above, right? I guess I should do the random part more often. We'll see how that turns out.

Anyway, here's two photos I took in Disneyland that I really like. 






Slow shutter speed photo of the Astro Orbiter ride in Tomorrowland





Sleeping Beauty's castle decked out for winter.

No comments:

 
web statistics