Sunday, April 18, 2010

Film Plus Business

The business side of filmmaking can be a drag sometimes. Paperwork, funding issues, legalities, etc...etc...etc. I prefer to stay on the side of creativity. I've probably mentioned that on here already, but I thought I'd say it again. But, of course, the business stuff has to get done before anything else can move forward.

As I sit here waiting on set with my computer on my lap, I'm calculating budgets, thinking of shots and angles, color schemes. Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. Files clogging up the desktop that I need to organize. Pre-production junk.

--

Anyway...One of my favorite musicians performed this past Monday (April 12) at the El Rey Theater in Los Angeles. Butch Walker & The Black Widows. It was an awesome show. They're currently on tour to support the latest album, I Like It Better When You Had No Heart. Check it out. I feel it's one of his best. Below is the video for his latest single, Pretty Melody. It's a fun video for a good song.


No comments:

 
web statistics