Sunday, December 30, 2007

2 0 0 8

The new year is upon us as the old year goes away. What do I see in the coming year?


There's a whole list, which i hope to fulfill. An ambitious list...maybe. But I'm willing to take the risk. Here's a few: (in no particular order)

1. Shoot a new short film or feature.
2. Travel to the Philippines
3. Write a new feature
4. Finish writing a feature that is currently in progress
5. Lose weight (which I think would be at the top of the list)
6. Get my other film "Mourning Song" in festivals and out on DVD
7. Spend more time with friends and family
8. Travel to Europe
9. Be more health conscious!!!!!

etc, etc, etc...I've got more in mind, but I don't want to divulge to before getting too far ahead of myself.


Here's to a happy, fun filled, prosperous new year for all!!!!

No comments:

 
web statistics