Sunday, December 23, 2007

It is Christmas yet again. I've done all my shopping and I'm ready to bake my all-too-famous German Chocolate Cake. It's really good. Mmmm... I'm just happy to be spending this time with my mom. Finished all that I needed to finish at work and now I can relax. Which I will take advantage of while it lasts.

Now for some exciting news... For those of you who have itunes, early this year I produced a music video for the Chicago based band called Plain White T's. You may know them as the guys to did "Hey There Delilah". Anywho... the video is for the song "Making a Memory" from their album "Every Second Counts". It is directed by a good friend of mine Michael Venezia. And we're all excited about it. You can either see a short preview of it or buy the video. Do a search for the band or song and it should be in the music video section. Please check it out.

No comments:

 
web statistics