Sunday, January 06, 2008

Welcome to 2008!!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely new years. Well, the year seems to getting off the nice start. Let's hope it stays that way. Now to try to fulfill some of the things on my list. I know which one is at the top priority. Ok, maybe two or three. I've got 4 months to do them. It's going to be tough, but I'm confident enough that I can do it. *crossing fingers* I wouldn't necessarily say I made a resolution. I break them every year. Let's just say I've made an "ongoing promise". haha...

A few weeks ago shortly before Christmas, I happen to be driving down the 134 freeway. In just the single moment I look up to the sky, I see a shooting star. A rare moment in time that I happen to catch with my own two eyes. Of course, with any tradition or superstition, I make my wish. I don't usually believe in superstition, but I made an exception this one time. It's not everyday you see a shooting star especially in Los Angeles. So here's hoping my wish will come true.

No comments:

 
web statistics