Sunday, December 16, 2007

a vegas weekend

I just got back from Las Vegas. Spent the weekend there for a 25th anniversary/renewal of vows. It was fun. Haven't been there in a few years, so it was good to get away even if just for a weekend. It was pretty cold there. Drove up Friday and chilled Friday. Stayed at the Venetian. I was only able to stay there because we got a discount as being one of the guests of the reception that was being held there for the anniversary. And boy are the suites there SWEET!!!!. Comfy beds and flat screen TVs, I tried o savor the moments while I can since it may be a long while before I get to experience something like that ever again. So I'm dead tired and am in need of some rest and sleep because, of course, tomorrow it's back to work.

Only one week left 'til Christmas and two until the year is over. crazy how fast this year has already come and gone. But I believe that 2008 is a year of good things. =)

No comments:

 
web statistics