Sunday, December 09, 2007

a planetarium show

This week has been a very busy week for me. Work-wise that is, but I'm glad. I'm officially working 5-days a weeks so that really helps with things. This weekend I played chauffeur to my mom and one her goddaughters. Basically I was the tour-guide. Boy was that exhausting. During one of our many stops we went to the Griffith Observatory. The renovations they made to it was nice. I haven't been there in years, so see it now was pretty cool. I've always been very fascinated with astronomy and the like. Their planetarium show was pretty neat as well. The seats are much more comfy than before. You can actually relax and enjoy the show. you also feel like you're moving through space.

Anywho... The year's almost over. Three weeks left, I believe. I have a feeling that 2008 will a year of great things. (*Knock on wood*) It's a bit odd to think that 2007 is already over. I literally just got used to writing 2007 on everything. Now I have to conform to writing one number up. haha...

No comments:

 
web statistics