Sunday, November 30, 2008

I hope you all had lovely Thanksgiving with lots of food and family love. I'm hankful this year to just be able to survive. To be able to keep going in the direction I've been going for a long time. This year I tried to make everything homemade. Well, almost everything. We didn't have your traditional Thanksgiving flare. It was a hodge podge of various things. The only thing we didn't make was the honey baked ham and the chicken. If I tried something like as in roasting a whole turkey, I'd just shoot myself. I did baked some delicious goodies like red velvet cake truffles and cookies and cream truffles. As well as a Filipino steamed cake called Puto Pao. All three came out moist, chewy and delicious. I may as well open my own bakery on the side. I love baking that much. I've got more pics on my flickr page.


Delicious dinner.


Dinner for Two. My mom and I.

We're approaching the final month of the year. I can't believe that 2008 is already over. I does seem like yesterday that we had just rang in the new year. Time is really going by fast than normal. Yet, as this year closes, I'm feeling optimistic of the future. Things are down now, but we must never lose sight of the important things. When things go one way, it will eventually go in another direction after.

No comments:

 
web statistics