Sunday, November 09, 2008

This week the whole world saw another page added into history. On Tuesday, Nov 4, we saw the first African-American president-elect of the United States, Barack Obama. I've never really cared much for politics, but this is definitely a momentous moment in US history. We can celebrate now, but come January the real test begins when he officially takes office. How will his administration deal is all the shit that's happening especially with the ecomony, health care and other issues? I keep hearing of change and hope. Mind you, I was one of the millions of independent voters out there. I am never one to choose sides. Anyway, I don't trust the government anymore than the next person. I guess it's all just a waiting game from here on out. All we can do is keep chugging along trying to survive everyday life until we see the change that will uplift the country once again.

No comments:

 
web statistics