Sunday, December 14, 2008

A little over a week left before Christmas is here and a little over 2 weeks before the new year begins. How time surely flies. This year has gone by like a blink of an eye. It's kind of hard for me to imagine that it will be 2009 in a couple of weeks. Maybe not. I really can't wait for this year to be over. So much has gone on that I want to forget. Yet, I have many fond memories of this year as well.

This week I tried my hand out on make some homemade buttermilk biscuits. And with great success too. Light, fluffy and delicious. It tasted so much like the biscuits you get from KFC. Save me a few bucks right there. One of the thing I love to do is cooking and baking. Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE food. Lately I've been in the cooking/baking mood. I dunno. It could be the season, but either way whenever I can I try to make something with whatever I have in the kitchen.


Fresh out of the oven

YUM!

No comments:

 
web statistics