Sunday, January 04, 2009

Two Zero Zero Nine

First post of the year and 2009 has officially begun. All I can say now that 2008 is officially over is WOO-F'n-HOO!! The last year was just a pain in the behind, if you catch my drift. So far, the year's off to a good start even for just a few days. Let's hope the momentum keeps up. I'm feeling optimistic like I always do with a smile on my face and a cheerful attitude. My options for this year look plentiful at the moment, which I'm very grateful for. It's just a matter of picking the right options. I've got things to get done and plans to make with a little spontaneity added into the mix. You just can't live off of plans alone. It's good to not know what will happen next sometimes. A friend of mine recently asked me "what is the meaning of life?" I said, "life is what you make of it." So go out there and do something. Anything.

Here's to hoping that it will be a good year for all. Happy New Year!!

No comments:

 
web statistics