Sunday, March 15, 2009

I want...

...to do so many things, yet many of those things takes time and sometimes money. The latter of the two seems a bit non-existent in my world at the moment. ARGH!!!! I do get by at going the bohemian route. Do as much with what you have. But I'm getting to the point where I've exhausted most of my resources. What do I need to do?!?! It's really frustrating, but all I can do is keep moving along. I know I'm not alone in this. My impatience is something that can really take its toll on me. Grr!!! Wanting stuff to happen in a snap of a finger. Yeah, I know it doesn't work that way.

I'm trying so hard to put myself out there. Show people what I'm capable of. Being in the business that I am in, it's a very selective process. It sucks that it's that way.
It's a struggle day in and day out, but like I've always said there will be a bright side to all of this. No matter how frustrating it will be, I'm determined to make sure I reach that bright side one way or another.



Side Note: My new food blog Bread + Butter is going pretty well for its first week. I've put up a few recipes and other tidbits. Click the 'Bread + Butter' link on the side to check it out. =)

No comments:

 
web statistics