Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 creeping around the corner

I hope you had yourself a fantastic Christmas. I sure did. The next holiday on the list is the celebration of the beginning of a new year. With only a few days left, I begin to think on things I can do. It's that time of year to make those resolutions. I'm not for new year's resolutions. A lot of the time they end up being forgotten or dropped all together. So here's my semi-resolutions for 2010. I say that because things aren't always definite. But I try my best to fulfill it. I've done pretty good on my semi-list for 2009 and I figured I'll try again for this new year. In no particular order:


1 - Lose the holiday weight
2 - Shoot a new film (I really whole-heartedly want this to happen. I'm hopeful and optimistic that it will)
3 - write a new script, story - just write more in general
4 - work on more shows and projects
5 - travel (to anywhere)
6 - play on my new wii - I've only had it a day and it's addicting. The last time I had a game console was the Sega Genesis. Yeah, a bit old school. Remember Sonic the Hedgehog? I still have that system in my closet somewhere.
7 - combine #1 and #6
8 - Spend more time with family and friends
9 - Be a little more adventurous
10 - Stay healthy

Not much of a list and it's got something I can go by. I've definitely got more in my mind, but won't write them down and bore you. Anyway, time to bust out the champagne or apple cider, party hats and noise makers. Here's to a new year and maybe some new beginnings for you, your family and friends.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Here's a kareoke version of Auld Lang Syne. Enjoy!! 
 


No comments:

 
web statistics