Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's Christmas Time Again

In the spirit of Christmas, here's a classic song that I've always loved for years. It's called "Don't be Late" from Alvin and the Chipmonks. You know the song. Nevermind the new version from the recent remakes. I'm all about the classic cartoons. Here's the original that aired on CBS back in 1961. Alvin just wants a hoola hoop!!

With it being the holiday season and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and in a jolly mood, I've also added the theme to Punky Brewster and Three is a Magic Number from the Schoolhouse Rock series. Just for fun. I remember wanting to be Punky when I was a tiny little one. I had the multi-colored shoes and the Oshkosh B'Gosh overalls. Yeah, those were the days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 
and  
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!







No comments:

 
web statistics