Saturday, January 23, 2010

Don't Be Cynical

"Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism- it’s my least favorite quality and it doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen."

-- Conan O'Brien


Very true. Couldn't have said it better myself. A great way for a send off on the final Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. A class act to the end.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SKIP TO MALOU said...

i had a lump in my throat when i heard him say those words... indeed a class act for conan!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

 
web statistics